Beauty Bar Haul

10:20 PM Unknown 0 Comments

You know the feeling when you finally decide on buying something then someone beside you decides to buy whatever it is that you want to buy first, by just a minute, and that was the last stock left?  Well, that happened to me during one of my few visits to Beauty Bar.  It was for the Balm's Mary-Lou Manizer.

First, let me explain my Beauty Bar visit rarity.  I live in Baguio City, that is why each trip to Manila equals a sort of shopping spree.  I try my best to save up for these trips by not spending too much in Baguio.

Next, I didn't expect the Luminizer to be less than PhP 1,000.  I have read reviews, but did not exactly take note on the price.

So, naturally, given my expectations surpassed and my eagerness to buy the product, I do not know why I even hesitated to grab it right away.  Well, of course PhP 895 is no joke.  It was just kind of weird that somebody bought the last stock before me by a minute.  I shrugged my disappointment off and headed to MAC instead.



Still bothered by what happened, I checked if I could order online instead.  I was so happy that I actually could!  I wish this were possible for other department stores.  The website also offered free shipping if your purchases reach Php 2,500.  I am a sucker for these types of marketing strategies, so I decided to grab the opportunity since I was also eyeing the Happy Skin Summer Lippie Collection (Box of 3).  I wanted to try an orange shade and the reviews showed a lot of praise for their nude-ish shade (The Morning After).  Although, these limited edition colors could be bought individually, the set is quite a bargain since the lippies come out to cost Php 416.33 each rather than the individual price of Php 549.

Having the Luminizer and the lippies in my cart, I had a total of Php 2,144.  To complete the Php 2,500 order, I added Happy Skin's new eyeliner, the Eye Am Here To Stay 24-Hour Gel Pencil Eyeliner in Brown.  I was surprised that before paying for my order, they gave me a choice of which freebie I wanted.  I assume though that these are in sample sizes.  I chose the Naturelle d'Argan Cleansing Milk, which I can't seem to find a link of. 

Overall, my online shopping experience was great.  You have to be patient though since the orders come after 3 - 5 working days.

Happy Skin Summer Lippie Collection (Box of 3) (Php 1,249)



the Balm Mary-Lou Manizer (Php 895)



Happy Skin Eye Am Here To Stay 24-Hour Gel Pencil (Php 499)



I must say, it still is different doing the shopping in the shop where you could swatch till you, umm..., run out of arm space?  Lol.  But given the circumstances, it was great to do some online shopping.  Hope you have a great experience as well!

P.S. I hope my post isn't too late, especially if you're interested with the limited edition lippies. :)  Reviews will come shortly. Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: