Firsts

12:31 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Hello there!  Let me tell you what this is all about.

Every morning, I prop up my iPad and watch videos of beauty "gurus" on Youtube while having breakfast.  I also do this in my spare time and most of the time immediately after seeing a new product in the makeup counters.  Even before Youtube, I used to enjoy reading reviews on certain products as makeup seems to be quite pricey here in the Philippines (well, at least, compared to the States).  Also, there are so many options that you just have to do a little "research" at least before shelling out money.  Although I'm aware that there are so many blogs like this already out there, I'm sure another voice won't be too bad.  So this is where I will share my opinion on mostly products I've been enjoying in general (not necessarily makeup).


I'll try to be as detailed as possible and provide the best photos I can come up with.  And yes, that is me. 

Thank you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: