March 2015 Favourites

12:19 AM Unknown 0 Comments

This semester has been a little more intense than the last and it's ending soon; so finals are all coming on the same week which is this week.

Moving along, here are some products I especially loved last month.  It's not all beauty, which I'm really excited about.


L'Oreal Infallible Plumping Lip Gloss in 206 Plumped Rose.  I got to try this gloss because my aunt gave it as a "pasalubong".  I don't think they have the exact same one in the L'Oreal counters here in the Philippines, but I'm sure it has similar consistency with the glosses here.  I like the shade of it and how it easy it goes with other my pinks and nudes or on its own.  It's not too sticky and it doesn't build up after a while unlike some glosses.  It stays on (like it says it does) and keeps my lips really plump.  For me, the best part is the slightly minty feel or smell of it.  What's weird though is that the actual product says 6 hours but online it says it lasts 8 hours.  Oh well, it's not really a deal breaker for me.



L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil.  It's getting warmer recently and sometimes I've been putting off my lotion application.  I've been hearing a lot about this through the Youtube channels I follow.  Its really a treat because it's quite pricey, but it's not just a typical shower gel.  It comes out as an oil but when you start rubbing it in the skin it starts getting that shower gel soap-y texture.  Other than making your skin soft and supple after washing, it has a scent that stays on your skin for a good amount of time and your shower will have that yummy almond smell. 

Photo from: L'Occitane Website

The Cure Natural Aqua Gel.  Here's something you might not have heard off.  This was a recommendation from a colleague and I'm so happy I took her advice.  Basically, this is an exfoliator that you just rub against your washed then dried skin and the dead skin just builds up and goes off your face.  Then you just rinse again.  It's really cool.  I usually use it once or twice a week and my skin really feels soft after using it. 



InsiteTV's Sweet 20s Beauty Drama.  If you've seen my go-to beauty blogs and channels, you'll know that I love watching Youtube beauty channels.  Recently, one of the channels I follow, InsiteTV, brought out a "beauty drama" series type of thing where they showcase the makeup and the application in a drama.  So, you have the typical love story with a quick tutorial in the middle and replayed after the drama.  It's been so entertaining!  I got hooked and watched the 6 or 7 videos that came after to catch up.  It's really short too so it's not like you'll spend your whole day watching.  It stands out for me, among other Youtube videos, because it was done really well and professionally.  The filter of the video didn't emphasize the pigment and shades of the makeup.

The series already ended.  It had 10 episodes.  Some people watch it just for the story, so check it out. :)


I know April is about to end but I hope your March was great too!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: