The Beauty Wishlist 2014

3:10 PM Unknown 0 Comments

September is here!  And here in the Philippines, Christmas starts early.

One day, I decided to go over some apps on my iPad.  One of my favorite apps to open, especially during downtime, is Polyvore.  I really like how easily you could make a collage of things, not only clothes.  So, I went ahead and made a "beauty wishlist".  I believe the prices listed below are prices converted from US dollars.

Beauty Wishlist



Vegan makeup brush, 3,340 PHP / Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, 2,460 PHP / Yves Saint Laurent lipstick, 1,530 PHP / Nars cosmetic, 840 PHP / Maybelline concealer, 435 PHP / Tarte blush, 1,135 PHP / Mac cosmetic, 1,230 PHP / Charlotte Tilbury lips makeup, 1,665 PHP / Anastasia Beverly Hills eye makeup, 915 PHP / Mac cosmetic, 1,050 PHP / SEPHORA COLLECTION Embossed Traincase – Black Faux Croc, 4,805 PHP

Well, I don't expect to buy or receive all of these.  Also, the list is not even all of it.  I'll probably come up with another collage, one that would probably have the Nars Sheer Glow and MAC Cream Cup to name a few.  Lol.  Why is makeup so damn addicting?

Another addicting this is Polyvore, definitely.  So, expect to see more of these and maybe check out my other "fashion" pegs here. :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments: