FOTD 3: Feeling Fresh

12:42 AM Unknown 1 Comments

I guess it's safe to say that everyone's moving on from the cold months and feeling quite warm already in the Philippines.  So, this look is my attempt to look "fresh" midst the warm weather.  I tried to keep it interesting too by using colored eyeliners.

  
Here were the products I used:

L-R (Its not that hard to figure out.):  Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette, MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation, Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick, Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner, L'Oreal Lucent Magique Foundation, Urban Decay Naked Palette 1, Inglot Freedom Palette concealer, Maybelline The Falsies mascara.

Etude House Play 101 pencils
FACE

I applied a light layer of the L'Oreal Lucent Magique Foundation (which I talked about here) with a buffing brush.  You could probably guess the next steps - concealer, the Inglot Freedom Systemthen powder, the MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation.  No contouring or bronzing was done to get that "fresh" look.  I just used the Luminous Flush Shade from the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette, which is a pink that instantly brightens the face.  I talk about this lovely palette here.


EYES
The eye look is my standard eye look when I'm lazy to think.  Usually, for the "fresh" look, people skip eye shadow to appear more natural.  But my goal was to make myself look more awake, because my eyes look sleepy sans eye makeup products.  The shades I used from the Urban Decay Naked 1 palette were Sin (my favorite lid color) and Naked (applied on the crease).  I really tried to do my upper line with the Maybelline HyperSharp Liner very thinly.  Then I decided to add on some colored liner on my bottom lash lines, which is why it was in a separate photo.  What I did was I put the Etude House Play 101 pencil in No. 34 (the violet one) first lightly then put No. 41 (the beige one) on top of it so the violet or the purple one won't be too intense.

My brows were done as I would normally do them.  I filled them in with the ELF Eyebrow Kit then colored the brow hairs with the Etude House Color My Brows.


LIPS
For my upcoming post, I tried out the Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick in No. 40 Bright Berry.  So, watch out for that. :)

And that's that. :) 

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Hey I've checked the collection and found it really attractive, I've also got great collection of concealer online at #Majorbrands.

    ReplyDelete